Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Dolphins vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game – Week 2
The Miami Dolphins (1-0) meet a familiar opponent (and best bets are available) when they visit the New England Patriots (0-1) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Gillette Stadium in an AFC East clash.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Dolphins vs. Patriots? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Dolphins vs. Patriots?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Miami 32 - New England 26
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Dolphins' implied win probability is 55.6%.
- The Dolphins won seven of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (70%).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, Miami had a 7-3 record (winning 70% of its games).
- Last season, the Patriots won one out of the nine games in which they were the underdog.
- New England had a record of 1-8, a 11.1% win rate, when it was set as an underdog of +105 or more by bookmakers last season.
Who will win? The Dolphins or Patriots? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Miami (-2)
- The Dolphins had eight wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Miami had an ATS record of 4-5-1 as favorites of 2 points or more last season.
- The Patriots' record against the spread last season was 7-9-1.
- As 2-point underdogs or more, New England had two wins ATS (2-7) last year.
Parlay your bets together on the Dolphins vs. Patriots matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (46.5)
- These two teams averaged a combined 44.8 points per game a season ago, 1.7 fewer points than the over/under of 46.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 2.6 fewer points per game (43.9) last season than this matchup's over/under of 46.5 points.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Dolphins games.
- The Patriots and their opponent combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last year.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.