Patriots vs. Dolphins Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Sunday Night Football Week 2
According to our computer model, the Miami Dolphins will beat the New England Patriots when they meet at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, September 17 (at 8:20 PM ET). We have a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available in this article.
The Dolphins put up 364.5 yards per game on offense last season (sixth in NFL), and they ranked 18th defensively with 337.8 yards allowed per game. Offensively, the Patriots ranked 26th in the NFL with 314.6 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked eighth in total defense (322 yards allowed per contest).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Patriots vs. Dolphins Predictions and Picks
|Dolphins (-1.5)||Over (46.5)||Dolphins 32, Patriots 26|
Place your bets on the Dolphins-Patriots matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Patriots Betting Info
- The implied probability of a win by the Patriots, based on the moneyline, is 48.8%.
- New England put together a 7-8-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Patriots were an underdog by 1.5 points or more eight times last year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Last year, eight New England games hit the over.
- Patriots games averaged 42.5 total points last season, four fewer than the total for this matchup.
Dolphins Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Dolphins' implied win probability is 55.6%.
- Miami put together a 9-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point favorites last season, the Dolphins had an ATS record of 5-5.
- A total of eight Miami games last season went over the point total.
- The point total average for Dolphins games last season was 46.9, 0.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Patriots vs. Dolphins 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.