Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the New England Patriots are 18th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +6600.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +900
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
New England Betting Insights
- New England compiled a 7-8-1 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Patriots games.
- New England averaged 314.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 26th in the . On defense, it ranked eighth, giving up 322 yards per contest.
- Last season the Patriots were 4-4 at home and 4-5 away.
- When underdogs, New England had just one win (1-7) versus its 7-1 record as the favored team.
- In the AFC East the Patriots were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 6-6.
Patriots Impact Players
- Rhamondre Stevenson ran for 1,040 yards (61.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- In the passing game, Stevenson scored one touchdown, with 69 receptions for 421 yards.
- In 14 games, Mac Jones threw for 2,997 yards (214.1 per game), with 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- Also, Jones ran for 102 yards and one TD.
- On the ground with the Cowboys a season ago, Ezekiel Elliott scored 12 touchdowns a season ago and accumulated 876 yards (58.4 per game).
- In the passing game with the Chiefs, JuJu Smith-Schuster scored three TDs, hauling in 78 balls for 933 yards (58.3 per game).
- In 16 games last year, Matthew Judon compiled 15.5 sacks to go with 14.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+750|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||-||+5000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+900|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.