Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's contest between the Toronto Blue Jays (82-67) and Boston Red Sox (74-75) squaring off at Rogers Centre has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Blue Jays, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 1:37 PM ET on September 17.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Blue Jays will send Hyun-Jin Ryu (3-3) to the mound, while Nick Pivetta (9-9) will take the ball for the Red Sox.
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:37 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Blue Jays 6, Red Sox 5.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 1-5.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Red Sox's previous 10 games have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
- The Red Sox have come away with 37 wins in the 76 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 16 times in 26 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Boston is the eighth-highest scoring team in MLB, averaging 4.9 runs per game (734 total).
- The Red Sox have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.55) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Schedule
|September 12||Yankees||L 4-1||Kutter Crawford vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 14||Yankees||W 5-0||Tanner Houck vs Michael King|
|September 14||Yankees||L 8-5||Nick Robertson vs Clarke Schmidt|
|September 15||@ Blue Jays||L 3-0||Brayan Bello vs José Berríos|
|September 16||@ Blue Jays||L 4-3||Chris Sale vs Chris Bassitt|
|September 17||@ Blue Jays||-||Nick Pivetta vs Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|September 18||@ Rangers||-||Kutter Crawford vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 19||@ Rangers||-||Tanner Houck vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 20||@ Rangers||-||Brayan Bello vs Jon Gray|
|September 22||White Sox||-||Chris Sale vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 23||White Sox||-||Nick Pivetta vs Dylan Cease|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.