How to Watch the Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
George Springer and the Toronto Blue Jays square off against the Boston Red Sox and starter Nick Pivetta on Sunday at 1:37 PM ET at Rogers Centre.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox rank 15th in Major League Baseball with 175 home runs.
- Boston is seventh in MLB with a .433 slugging percentage this season.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .261 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Boston has scored the eighth-most runs in baseball this season with 734.
- The Red Sox have an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 10th in the league.
- The Red Sox rank 12th in strikeouts per game (8.4) among MLB offenses.
- Boston has an 8.9 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Boston has pitched to a 4.55 ERA this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.354 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Pivetta (9-9) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his 14th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Yankees.
- He has two quality starts in 13 chances this season.
- In 13 starts this season, Pivetta has lasted five or more innings 13 times, with an average of 3.5 innings per appearance.
- He has finished 13 appearances without allowing an earned run in 35 chances this season.
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Yankees||L 4-1||Home||Kutter Crawford||Carlos Rodón|
|9/14/2023||Yankees||W 5-0||Home||Tanner Houck||Michael King|
|9/14/2023||Yankees||L 8-5||Home||Nick Robertson||Clarke Schmidt|
|9/15/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Away||Brayan Bello||José Berríos|
|9/16/2023||Blue Jays||L 4-3||Away||Chris Sale||Chris Bassitt|
|9/17/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Nick Pivetta||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/18/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Kutter Crawford||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/19/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Nathan Eovaldi|
|9/20/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Jon Gray|
|9/22/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Chris Sale||Touki Toussaint|
|9/23/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Nick Pivetta||Dylan Cease|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.