Red Sox vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest between the Texas Rangers (82-67) and the Boston Red Sox (74-76) at Globe Life Field has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Rangers securing the victory. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET on September 18.
The Rangers will give the nod to Jordan Montgomery (9-11, 3.47 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 10 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to Kutter Crawford (6-7, 4.18 ERA).
Red Sox vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Rangers 5, Red Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 1-5.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Boston and its foes are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Red Sox's previous 10 matchups have not had a spread posted by sportsbooks.
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 37, or 48.1%, of the 77 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Boston has a win-loss record of 2-1 when favored by +150 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 40% chance of pulling out a win.
- Boston is the eighth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.9 runs per game (736 total).
- The Red Sox have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.54) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Schedule
|September 14||Yankees||W 5-0||Tanner Houck vs Michael King|
|September 14||Yankees||L 8-5||Nick Robertson vs Clarke Schmidt|
|September 15||@ Blue Jays||L 3-0||Brayan Bello vs José Berríos|
|September 16||@ Blue Jays||L 4-3||Chris Sale vs Chris Bassitt|
|September 17||@ Blue Jays||L 3-2||Nick Pivetta vs Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|September 18||@ Rangers||-||Kutter Crawford vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 19||@ Rangers||-||Tanner Houck vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 20||@ Rangers||-||Brayan Bello vs Jon Gray|
|September 22||White Sox||-||Chris Sale vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 23||White Sox||-||Nick Pivetta vs Dylan Cease|
|September 24||White Sox||-||Kutter Crawford vs Mike Clevinger|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.