Red Sox vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the Boston Red Sox (74-76) go head to head against the Texas Rangers (82-67) at Globe Life Field on Monday, September 18 at 8:05 PM ET, Rafael Devers will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 98).
Oddsmakers list the Rangers as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Red Sox +150 moneyline odds. The contest's total is set at 8.5 runs.
Red Sox vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jordan Montgomery - TEX (9-11, 3.47 ERA) vs Kutter Crawford - BOS (6-7, 4.18 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to put money on the Red Sox and Rangers matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Red Sox (+150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $25.00 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Rafael Devers get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Red Sox|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have been favorites in 98 games this season and won 57 (58.2%) of those contests.
- The Rangers have gone 21-8 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (72.4% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers have a 3-3 record across the six games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 37, or 48.1%, of the 77 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Red Sox have won two of three games when listed as at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 1-5 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.