Red Sox vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
When the Boston Red Sox (75-76) play the Texas Rangers (82-68) at Globe Life Field on Tuesday, September 19 at 8:05 PM ET, Rafael Devers will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 98).
Bookmakers list the Rangers as -160 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Red Sox +135 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 9 runs for the contest (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds on the under).
Red Sox vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Nathan Eovaldi - TEX (11-4, 2.96 ERA) vs Tanner Houck - BOS (5-9, 4.94 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to bet on the Red Sox's matchup against the Rangers but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Red Sox (+135) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to take down the Rangers with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $23.50.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Justin Turner hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Red Sox|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have been favorites in 99 games this season and won 57 (57.6%) of those contests.
- The Rangers have gone 29-18 (winning 61.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers have a 3-3 record from the six games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times.
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in 78 games this season and have come away with the win 38 times (48.7%) in those contests.
- This year, the Red Sox have won eight of 12 games when listed as at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.