Red Sox vs. Rays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will try to beat Wilyer Abreu and the Boston Red Sox when the teams meet on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET.
The Rays are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Red Sox have +100 odds to upset. An 8-run over/under has been set in this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Red Sox vs. Rays Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have posted a mark of 1-6.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Red Sox and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on three occasions.
- The past 10 Red Sox contests have not had a runline set by oddsmakers. Boston and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under for three straight games, with the average total established by bookmakers during that stretch being 8.7.
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have won in 38, or 47.5%, of the 80 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Boston has won 27 of its 60 games, or 45%, when it's the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Games involving Boston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 79 of 154 chances this season.
- The Red Sox are 3-6-0 against the spread in their nine games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.