The 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship Odds & Preview: Lee Hodges
The Sanderson Farms Championship is in progress, and following the second round Lee Hodges is in 58th place at -5.
Looking to place a bet on Lee Hodges at the Sanderson Farms Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +35000 to win the tournament this weekend. Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sanderson Farms Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: October 5-7, 2023
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Hodges Odds to Win: +35000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Lee Hodges Insights
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hodges has finished better than par on 12 occasions, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five four times and with a top-10 score in five of his last 18 rounds played.
- Hodges has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- In his past five appearances, Hodges has finished atop the leaderboard once.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut four times.
- Hodges has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five events. During that same span, he's posted a better-than-average score three times.
- Hodges has qualified for the weekend three times in a row, and hopes to extend that run this week.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Sanderson Farms Championship
- Click Here for Patton Kizzire
- Click Here for Kelly Kraft
- Click Here for Trevor Cone
- Click Here for Stephan Jaeger
- Click Here for Nick Hardy
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Sanderson Farms Championship Insights and Stats
- Hodges has an average finishing position of 38th in his past two appearances at this event.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he's made the cut each time.
- Hodges finished 30th on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2022.
- This course is set up to play at 7,461 yards, 444 more than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- Golfers at Country Club of Jackson have averaged a score of -7 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 in the past year.
- The courses that Hodges has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,315 yards, while Country Club of Jackson will be 7,461 yards this week.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -5. That's higher than this course's recent scoring average of -7.
Hodges' Last Time Out
- Hodges finished in the 22nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the sixth percentile among all competitors.
- Hodges shot better than just 24% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Hodges fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the BMW Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3s at the BMW Championship, Hodges carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Hodges' three birdies or better on par-4s at the BMW Championship were less than the field average of 8.8.
- In that most recent tournament, Hodges' par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse 10 times (worse than the field average, 7.7).
- Hodges finished the BMW Championship registering a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 2.9 on the eight par-5s.
- On the eight par-5s at the BMW Championship, Hodges fell short compared to the tournament average of 0.5 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
All statistics in this article reflect Hodges' performance prior to the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.