Boston University vs. Howard Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game at Burr Gymnasium has the Howard Bison (1-2) taking on the Boston University Terriers (0-2) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 76-73 win for Howard, so expect a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Boston University is projected to cover the point spread (10.5) against Howard. The two teams are expected to go over the 148.5 total.
Boston University vs. Howard Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Burr Gymnasium
- Line: Howard -10.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Howard -600, Boston University +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston University vs. Howard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Howard 76, Boston University 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Boston University vs. Howard
- Pick ATS: Boston University (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston University Performance Insights
- With 67.1 points per game on offense, Boston University ranked 298th in college basketball last season. On defense, it gave up 67.2 points per contest, which ranked 88th in college basketball.
- The Terriers were 134th in the nation with 32.4 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 155th with 30.8 rebounds allowed per game.
- Looking at assists, Boston University averaged only 10.5 per contest (16th-worst in college basketball).
- With 11.4 turnovers per game, the Terriers were 132nd in the nation. They forced 11.7 turnovers per contest, which ranked 195th in college basketball.
- The Terriers drained 7.4 treys per game (182nd-ranked in college basketball). They had a 33.0% shooting percentage (240th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- With 7.1 threes conceded per game, Boston University was 165th in college basketball. It ceded a 33.6% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 169th in college basketball.
- Last year Boston University took 60.9% two-pointers, accounting for 68.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 39.1% threes (31.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.