How to Watch Harvard vs. Northeastern on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Harvard Crimson (2-0) play the Northeastern Huskies (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Harvard vs. Northeastern Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Lavietes Pavilion in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Harvard Stats Insights
- Last season, the Crimson had a 43.9% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.1% lower than the 45% of shots the Huskies' opponents made.
- In games Harvard shot higher than 45% from the field, it went 10-3 overall.
- The Crimson were the 44th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Huskies finished 107th.
- Last year, the Crimson scored just 3.3 fewer points per game (68.4) than the Huskies allowed (71.7).
- Harvard went 8-2 last season when scoring more than 71.7 points.
Harvard Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Harvard was worse in home games last year, putting up 67.1 points per game, compared to 68.3 per game in away games.
- In 2022-23, the Crimson allowed 65.3 points per game at home. Away from home, they allowed 65.9.
- In terms of total threes made, Harvard performed worse at home last season, averaging 6 treys per game, compared to 6.9 in away games. Meanwhile, it posted a 30.6% three-point percentage at home and a 30.4% clip when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Harvard Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||UMass-Boston||W 78-50||Lavietes Pavilion|
|11/10/2023||@ Rice||W 89-76||Tudor Fieldhouse|
|11/17/2023||@ UMass||-||William D. Mullins Center|
|11/18/2023||@ Boston College||-||Silvio O. Conte Forum|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.