Holy Cross vs. Sacred Heart Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Hart Recreation Center has the Holy Cross Crusaders (1-1) matching up with the Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 85-69 victory, heavily favoring Holy Cross.
According to our computer prediction, Holy Cross should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 1.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 145.5 over/under.
Holy Cross vs. Sacred Heart Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Venue: Hart Recreation Center
- Line: Sacred Heart -1.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Sacred Heart -110, Holy Cross -110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Holy Cross vs. Sacred Heart Score Prediction
- Prediction: Holy Cross 85, Sacred Heart 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Holy Cross vs. Sacred Heart
- Pick ATS: Holy Cross (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Holy Cross Performance Insights
- Holy Cross posted 66.8 points per game (306th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while giving up 72.6 points per contest (254th-ranked).
- The Crusaders, who ranked 306th in college basketball with 29.2 rebounds per game, allowed 35.6 rebounds per contest, which was third-worst in the country.
- Holy Cross ranked 230th in the country with 12.4 assists per contest.
- The Crusaders committed 12 turnovers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Crusaders sank 6.8 three-pointers per game (237th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 36.6% three-point percentage (53rd-ranked).
- Holy Cross surrendered 6.8 three-pointers per game (128th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 32.6% three-point percentage (106th-ranked).
- Of the shots taken by Holy Cross last season, 67.8% of them were two-pointers (73% of the team's made baskets) and 32.2% were three-pointers (27%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.