Northeastern vs. Harvard Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game at Lavietes Pavilion has the Harvard Crimson (2-0) squaring off against the Northeastern Huskies (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on November 14. Our computer prediction projects a 81-71 win for Harvard, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Harvard is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) versus Northeastern. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 135.5 over/under.
Northeastern vs. Harvard Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Lavietes Pavilion
- Line: Harvard -4.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Harvard -210, Northeastern +170
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northeastern vs. Harvard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 81, Northeastern 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Northeastern vs. Harvard
- Pick ATS: Harvard (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northeastern Performance Insights
- Northeastern posted 65.3 points per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while ceding 71.7 points per contest (231st-ranked).
- Last season the Huskies averaged 32.9 boards per game (107th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 29.8 rebounds per contest (90th-ranked).
- Last year Northeastern ranked 211th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.6 per game.
- The Huskies ranked 332nd in the country at 13.9 turnovers per game, but they forced 9.5 turnovers per game, which ranked 13th-worst in college basketball.
- The Huskies drained 7.0 treys per game (219th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 33.2% three-point percentage (231st-ranked).
- Last year Northeastern ceded 6.0 treys per game (38th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.9% (256th-ranked) from downtown.
- Of the shots taken by Northeastern last season, 62.8% of them were two-pointers (70.4% of the team's made baskets) and 37.2% were from beyond the arc (29.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.