Stonehill vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (2-0) and Stonehill Skyhawks (1-2) matching up at Michael J. Hagan '85 Arena has a projected final score of 80-56 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Saint Joseph's (PA), so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Saint Joseph's (PA) is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 18.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 142.5 total.
Stonehill vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Michael J. Hagan '85 Arena
- Line: Saint Joseph's (PA) -18.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Joseph's (PA) -2500, Stonehill +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stonehill vs. Saint Joseph's (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Joseph's (PA) 80, Stonehill 56
Spread & Total Prediction for Stonehill vs. Saint Joseph's (PA)
- Pick ATS: Saint Joseph's (PA) (-18.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stonehill Performance Insights
- On offense, Stonehill scored 67.0 points per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It ceded 69.6 points per contest on defense (159th-ranked).
- The Skyhawks grabbed only 28.0 rebounds per game (16th-worst in college basketball), and allowed 33.6 boards per contest (319th-ranked).
- Stonehill ranked 249th in the country with 12.2 dimes per game.
- The Skyhawks averaged 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.0 turnovers per contest (95th-ranked).
- The Skyhawks ranked 134th in the country with 7.7 treys per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 108th with a 35.3% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Stonehill ceded 8.2 three-pointers per game (290th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 34.4% (229th-ranked) from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Stonehill took 58.5% two-pointers (accounting for 66.8% of the team's baskets) and 41.5% three-pointers (33.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.