UMass-Lowell vs. Georgia Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (2-0) against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) at Hank McCamish Pavilion should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 79-65 in favor of UMass-Lowell, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, UMass-Lowell projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup against Georgia Tech. The over/under has been set at 148.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
UMass-Lowell vs. Georgia Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Hank McCamish Pavilion
- Line: Georgia Tech -4.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia Tech -200, UMass-Lowell +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMass-Lowell vs. Georgia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass-Lowell 79, Georgia Tech 65
Spread & Total Prediction for UMass-Lowell vs. Georgia Tech
- Pick ATS: UMass-Lowell (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMass-Lowell Performance Insights
- UMass-Lowell ranked 36th in the country last year with 78 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 61st with 66 points allowed per game.
- The River Hawks thrived when it came to rebounding last year, ranking 18th-best in the nation in boards per game (35.7) and 15th-best in rebounds allowed per contest (27.5).
- UMass-Lowell ranked 75th in the nation with 14.5 dimes per game.
- The River Hawks averaged 13.4 turnovers per game (316th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 13 turnovers per contest (95th-ranked).
- With a 38.1% three-point percentage last season, the River Hawks ranked 15th-best in the nation. They ranked 229th in college basketball by making 6.9 threes per contest.
- UMass-Lowell surrendered 6.2 three-pointers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 33.4% three-point percentage (149th-ranked).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, UMass-Lowell took 69% two-pointers (accounting for 75.5% of the team's buckets) and 31% from beyond the arc (24.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.