Boston College vs. Richmond: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Richmond Spiders (2-0) are 4.5-point underdogs against the Boston College Eagles (2-0) at Silvio O. Conte Forum on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston College vs. Richmond Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boston College Betting Records & Stats
- Boston College and its opponents went over 141.5 combined points in 13 of 30 games last season.
- The average amount of points in Boston College's contests last season was 136.8, which is 4.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Boston College put together a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Boston College won 55.6% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (5-4).
- The Eagles went 5-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter (71.4%).
- Boston College has an implied moneyline win probability of 69.2% in this contest.
Boston College vs. Richmond Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 141.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 141.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Boston College Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 66.6 points per game the Eagles averaged were only 1.2 fewer points than the Spiders allowed (67.8).
- Boston College went 7-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston College vs. Richmond Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Boston College vs. Richmond Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-9-0||Home ATS Record||6-8-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||2-10-0|
|66.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.8|
|68.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.7|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|8-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.