Merrimack vs. Ohio State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1) and Merrimack Warriors (2-1) matching up at Value City Arena has a projected final score of 80-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Ohio State, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Merrimack is projected to cover the point spread (24.5) versus Ohio State. The two sides are expected to exceed the 132.5 over/under.
Merrimack vs. Ohio State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Value City Arena
- Line: Ohio State -24.5
- Point Total: 132.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Merrimack vs. Ohio State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 80, Merrimack 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Merrimack vs. Ohio State
- Pick ATS: Merrimack (+24.5)
- Pick OU: Over (132.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Merrimack Performance Insights
- Although Merrimack put up just 62.6 points per game last year (eighth-worst in college basketball), it played really well on defense, as it ranked 16th-best in college basketball by ceding 62.3 points per game.
- It was a tough season for the Warriors last year in terms of rebounding, as they grabbed only 26.2 rebounds per game (-3-worst in college basketball) and allowed 34.7 rebounds per contest (13th-worst).
- Last year Merrimack ranked 211th in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.6 per game.
- The Warriors committed 13.2 turnovers per game last season (304th-ranked in college basketball), and they forced 16.6 turnovers per game (fifth-best).
- The Warriors were 182nd in the nation with 7.4 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 259th with a 32.7% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Merrimack ranked 23rd-best in the country by giving up 5.8 treys per game. In terms of three-point percentage allowed, it ranked 58th in college basketball at 31.6%.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Merrimack took 56% two-pointers (accounting for 65.7% of the team's baskets) and 44% threes (34.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.