Boston College vs. Ohio State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1) and the Boston College Eagles (2-1) at Value City Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-66 and heavily favors Ohio State to come out on top. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Eagles are coming off of a 67-58 win over Northeastern in their last outing on Sunday.
Boston College vs. Ohio State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Boston College vs. Ohio State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 78, Boston College 66
Other ACC Predictions
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Davidson vs Duke
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
- Florida State vs Florida
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Boston College Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles had a -27 scoring differential last season, putting up 65.9 points per game (160th in college basketball) and allowing 66.7 (241st in college basketball).
- In ACC games, Boston College averaged 3.6 fewer points (62.3) than overall (65.9) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Eagles scored 67.9 points per game last season, 4.8 more than they averaged away (63.1).
- At home, Boston College conceded 64.6 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 72.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.