How to Watch the Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 16
The Pittsburgh Panthers (2-8) meet a fellow ACC foe when they host the Boston College Eagles (6-4) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium.
Pittsburgh has been a bottom-25 offense this year, ranking 14th-worst with 310 yards per contest. The defensive side of the ball is ranked 62nd in the FBS (371 yards allowed per game). With 396.7 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Boston College ranks 58th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 68th, allowing 374.6 total yards per game.
Here we will break down everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Key Statistics
|396.7 (60th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||310 (121st)|
|374.6 (66th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371 (61st)|
|199.7 (17th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||98 (121st)|
|197 (100th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||212 (84th)|
|14 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||19 (117th)|
|15 (50th)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (72nd)|
Boston College Stats Leaders
- Thomas Castellanos has been a dual threat for Boston College this season. He has 1,846 passing yards (184.6 per game) while completing 57.3% of his passes. He's thrown 13 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 806 yards (80.6 ypg) on 158 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Kye Robichaux has run for 565 yards across 122 carries, scoring six touchdowns.
- Lewis Bond's 500 receiving yards (50.0 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 37 receptions on 57 targets with five touchdowns.
- Joseph Griffin Jr. has 24 receptions (on 53 targets) for a total of 307 yards (30.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Ryan O'Keefe's 32 targets have resulted in 23 catches for 235 yards and one touchdown.
Pittsburgh Stats Leaders
- Christian Veilleux has 1,179 passing yards for Pittsburgh, completing 51.1% of his passes and tossing seven touchdowns and eight interceptions this season.
- Rodney Hammond has carried the ball 91 times for a team-high 381 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- C'Bo Flemister has racked up 333 yards on 84 attempts, scoring two times.
- Jerrod Means' team-leading 558 yards as a receiver have come on 32 catches (out of 71 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Konata Mumpfield has put together a 527-yard season so far with five touchdowns, hauling in 40 passes on 68 targets.
- Gavin Bartholomew's 18 receptions are good enough for 326 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Pittsburgh or Boston College gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.