Boston College vs. Pittsburgh: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 16
The Pittsburgh Panthers (2-8) and the Boston College Eagles (6-4) will meet in a matchup of ACC teams on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Panthers favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 46.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Pittsburgh vs. Boston College matchup.
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Pittsburgh Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Pittsburgh (-2.5)||46.5||-130||+110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Pittsburgh (-2.5)||46.5||-126||+105||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- UCLA vs USC
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia State vs LSU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Buffalo vs Miami (OH)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Boston College has covered four times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- Pittsburgh has covered twice in five games with a spread this season.
- The Panthers have been favored by 2.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.