Boston College vs. Pittsburgh: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 16
Oddsmakers expect a tight game between ACC rivals when the Pittsburgh Panthers (2-8) host the Boston College Eagles (6-4) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium. Boston College is a 2.5-point underdogs. The total for this game has been set at 46.5 points.
Pittsburgh has been a bottom-25 offense this season, ranking 14th-worst with 310 yards per contest. The defensive side of the ball is ranked 62nd in the FBS (371 yards allowed per game). With 396.7 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Boston College ranks 58th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 68th, allowing 374.6 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boston College vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Boston College vs. Pittsburgh? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Boston College Recent Performance
- Offensively, the Eagles are struggling of late -- in their past three games, they are gaining just 348.3 yards per game (-72-worst in college football). Defensively, they are giving up 356 (63rd-ranked).
- The Eagles are putting up 20 points per game in their past three games (-57-worst in college football), and conceding 24 per game (23rd-worst).
- Boston College is gaining 163.3 passing yards per game in its past three games (-74-worst in the nation), and allowing 134.7 (17th-best).
- The Eagles are accumulating 185 rushing yards per game in their past three games (65th in college football), and conceding 221.3 per game (-108-worst).
- The Eagles have one win against the spread, and are 0-3 overall, in their last three games.
- In its past three contests, Boston College has gone over the total once.
Boston College Betting Records & Stats
- Boston College has a 4-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year.
- Seven of Boston College's 10 games with a set total have hit the over (70%).
- This season, Boston College has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- Boston College has a record of in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
Boston College Stats Leaders
- Thomas Castellanos has thrown for 1,846 yards (184.6 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 57.3% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 806 yards (80.6 ypg) on 158 carries with 10 touchdowns.
- Kye Robichaux has racked up 122 carries and totaled 565 yards with six touchdowns.
- Lewis Bond has racked up 500 receiving yards on 37 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Joseph Griffin Jr. has recorded 307 receiving yards (30.7 yards per game) and one touchdown on 24 receptions.
- Ryan O'Keefe's 32 targets have resulted in 23 catches for 235 yards and one touchdown.
- Shitta Sillah paces the team with two sacks, and also has two TFL and 13 tackles.
- Boston College's leading tackler, Vinny DePalma, has 60 tackles, one TFL, and 0.5 sacks this year.
- Elijah Jones has a team-leading five interceptions to go along with 20 tackles and five passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.