Boston University vs. Bryant Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game that pits the Bryant Bulldogs (1-2) against the Boston University Terriers (0-3) at Case Gym should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 65-55 in favor of Bryant, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Bryant is projected to cover the point spread (7.5) against Boston University. The two sides are projected to go under the 138.5 total.
Boston University vs. Bryant Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Case Gym
- Line: Bryant -7.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bryant -350, Boston University +275
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston University vs. Bryant Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bryant 65, Boston University 55
Spread & Total Prediction for Boston University vs. Bryant
- Pick ATS: Bryant (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston University Performance Insights
- Boston University averaged 67.1 points per game (298th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while ceding 67.2 points per contest (88th-ranked).
- With 32.4 rebounds per game, the Terriers were 134th in college basketball. They allowed 30.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 155th in college basketball.
- When it comes to assists, Boston University averaged just 10.5 per contest (16th-worst in college basketball).
- The Terriers committed 11.4 turnovers per game (132nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.7 turnovers per contest (195th-ranked).
- The Terriers sank 7.4 three-pointers per game (182nd-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 33.0% shooting percentage (240th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Boston University allowed 7.1 threes per game (165th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 33.6% (169th-ranked) from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Boston University took 60.9% two-pointers (accounting for 68.7% of the team's baskets) and 39.1% three-pointers (31.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.