Harvard vs. UMass Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest at William D. Mullins Center has the Harvard Crimson (2-1) going head to head against the UMass Minutewomen (1-2) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 82-50 win, heavily favoring Harvard.
The Crimson are coming off of an 85-41 victory over Quinnipiac in their last game on Sunday.
Harvard vs. UMass Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: William D. Mullins Center in Amherst, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN Plus
Harvard vs. UMass Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 82, UMass 50
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Harvard Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Crimson outscored opponents by 7.3 points per game last season with a +235 scoring differential overall. They put up 71.5 points per game (61st in college basketball) and gave up 64.2 per contest (178th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Harvard put up fewer points (69.4 per game) than it did overall (71.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Crimson put up 77.5 points per game last season, 10.4 more than they averaged on the road (67.1).
- In 2022-23, Harvard allowed 0.8 fewer points per game at home (61.9) than on the road (62.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.