Merrimack vs. Northeastern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Northeastern Huskies (2-1) and the Merrimack Warriors (0-3) at Cabot Center has a projected final score of 63-58 based on our computer prediction, with Northeastern coming out on top. Game time is at 8:00 PM on November 16.
The Warriors' most recent game on Sunday ended in a 61-47 loss to Rider.
Merrimack vs. Northeastern Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Cabot Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN Plus
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Merrimack vs. Northeastern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northeastern 63, Merrimack 58
Other NEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Merrimack Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Warriors had a -140 scoring differential last season, falling short by 4.5 points per game. They put up 61.5 points per game to rank 250th in college basketball and gave up 66.0 per outing to rank 227th in college basketball.
- In conference play, Merrimack scored more points (64.9 per game) than it did overall (61.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Warriors scored 63.3 points per game last season, 3.8 more than they averaged on the road (59.5).
- In 2022-23, Merrimack gave up 4.5 fewer points per game at home (63.8) than away (68.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.