Northeastern vs. Merrimack Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Northeastern Huskies (2-1) against the Merrimack Warriors (0-3) at Cabot Center has a projected final score of 63-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Northeastern, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM on November 16.
In their last time out, the Huskies lost 67-58 to Boston College on Sunday.
Northeastern vs. Merrimack Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Cabot Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN Plus
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Northeastern vs. Merrimack Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northeastern 63, Merrimack 58
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northeastern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies put up 65.9 points per game (160th in college basketball) last season while giving up 62.4 per outing (118th in college basketball). They had a +109 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 3.5 points per game.
- In conference games last year, Northeastern put up more points per game (69.3) than its season average (65.9).
- The Huskies posted 68.7 points per game last season in home games, which was 2.8 more points than they averaged in away games (65.9).
- Defensively Northeastern played better in home games last year, giving up 60.7 points per game, compared to 62.9 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.