UMass vs. Harvard Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Harvard Crimson (2-1) and UMass Minutewomen (1-2) squaring off at William D. Mullins Center has a projected final score of 82-50 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Harvard, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on November 16.
Last time out, the Minutewomen lost 69-48 to Maine on Sunday.
UMass vs. Harvard Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: William D. Mullins Center in Amherst, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN Plus
UMass vs. Harvard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 82, UMass 50
Other A-10 Predictions
- Davidson vs Duke
- Albany vs Saint Bonaventure
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Dayton vs Ohio
- Manhattan vs Fordham
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UMass Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Minutewomen put up 76.2 points per game (25th in college basketball) last season while giving up 63.3 per outing (148th in college basketball). They had a +439 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 12.9 points per game.
- UMass tallied 74.9 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 1.3 fewer points per game than its overall average (76.2).
- At home, the Minutewomen scored 1.6 fewer points per game (75.1) than away from home last year (76.7).
- UMass ceded the same number of points when playing at home and in road games (62) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.