UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-0) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when hitting the road against the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Desert Financial Arena. It airs at 9:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Desert Financial Arena in Tempe, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Arizona State Moneyline||UMass-Lowell Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Arizona State (-6.5)||146.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Arizona State (-7.5)||146.5||-310||+245||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- UMass-Lowell went 17-10-0 ATS last year.
- The River Hawks were an underdog by 6.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Arizona State put together a 14-18-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 15 Sun Devils games went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.