UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest at Desert Financial Arena has the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-0) matching up with the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 71-58 victory, heavily favoring UMass-Lowell.
Based on our computer prediction, UMass-Lowell is projected to cover the point spread (6.5) against Arizona State. The two sides are expected to fall short of the 144.5 total.
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Financial Arena
- Line: Arizona State -6.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona State -350, UMass-Lowell +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass-Lowell 71, Arizona State 58
Spread & Total Prediction for UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State
- Pick ATS: UMass-Lowell (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMass-Lowell Performance Insights
- On offense, UMass-Lowell put up 78 points per game (36th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It surrendered 66 points per contest on defense (61st-ranked).
- When it comes to rebounding, everything was clicking for the River Hawks, who pulled down 35.7 rebounds per game (18th-best in college basketball) and allowed 27.5 rebounds per contest (15th-best).
- Last season UMass-Lowell ranked 75th in college basketball in assists, putting up 14.5 per game.
- Last year the River Hawks averaged 13.4 turnovers per game (316th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 13 turnovers per contest (95th-ranked).
- With a 38.1% three-point percentage last year, the River Hawks ranked 15th-best in the nation. They ranked 229th in college basketball by making 6.9 three-pointers per contest.
- UMass-Lowell gave up 6.2 threes per game (51st-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.4% (149th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by UMass-Lowell last year, 69% of them were two-pointers (75.5% of the team's made baskets) and 31% were threes (24.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.