UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-0) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Desert Financial Arena. The contest airs on Pac-12 Network. The point total in the matchup is set at 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Financial Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
River Hawks Betting Records & Stats
- UMass-Lowell played 14 games last season that went over 144.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for River Hawks outings last year was 144.0, 0.5 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The River Hawks beat the spread 17 times in 34 games last year.
- UMass-Lowell was underdogs in four games last season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The River Hawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +260 moneyline set for this game.
- The implied probability of a win by the River Hawks, based on the moneyline, is 27.8%.
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional UMass-Lowell Insights & Trends
- The River Hawks averaged 10.0 more points per game last year (78.0) than the Sun Devils gave up (68.0).
- UMass-Lowell put together a 15-4 ATS record and a 20-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 68.0 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
UMass-Lowell vs. Arizona State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|4-10-0||Home ATS Record||9-4-0|
|5-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-6-0|
|71.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.1|
|69.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.0|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.