Harvard vs. UMass Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the UMass Minutemen (2-0) and Harvard Crimson (3-0) matching up at William D. Mullins Center has a projected final score of 88-74 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored UMass, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, UMass is projected to cover the spread (3.5) against Harvard. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 151.5 total.
Harvard vs. UMass Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Venue: William D. Mullins Center
- Line: UMass -3.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UMass -175, Harvard +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Harvard vs. UMass Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass 88, Harvard 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Harvard vs. UMass
- Pick ATS: UMass (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Harvard Performance Insights
- Last season Harvard averaged 68.4 points per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 66.4 points per contest (69th-ranked).
- With 34.3 rebounds per game, the Crimson ranked 44th in the country. They gave up 30.2 rebounds per contest, which ranked 116th in college basketball.
- Harvard dished out 13.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 163rd in college basketball.
- With 12.9 turnovers per game, the Crimson ranked 283rd in the country. They forced 12.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 133rd in college basketball.
- The Crimson ranked 20th-worst in the country with a 30.8% shooting percentage from downtown. Meanwhile, they drained 6.6 three-pointers per game (266th-ranked in college basketball).
- Harvard gave up 7.2 three-pointers per game (177th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 31.9% (67th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Harvard attempted 35.6 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.5% of the shots it took (and 73.7% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.3 threes per contest, which were 37.5% of its shots (and 26.3% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.