Harvard vs. UMass: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Harvard Crimson (3-0) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the UMass Minutemen (2-0) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at William D. Mullins Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Harvard vs. UMass Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Venue: William D. Mullins Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Crimson Betting Records & Stats
- Harvard's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 151.5 points four of 21 times.
- The Crimson had a 134.7-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 16.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Against the spread, the Crimson were 10-11-0 last year.
- Last season, Harvard was the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Crimson played as an underdog of +145 or more twice last season and split those games.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 40.8% chance of a victory for the Crimson.
Harvard vs. UMass Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 151.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 151.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Harvard Insights & Trends
- The Crimson put up an average of 68.4 points per game last year, just three fewer points than the 71.4 the Minutemen allowed to opponents.
- Harvard put together a 6-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Harvard vs. UMass Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Harvard vs. UMass Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||4-5-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|75.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||67.1|
|68.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.3|
|8-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||2-7-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.