Holy Cross vs. Winthrop Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Holy Cross Crusaders (1-2) and the Winthrop Eagles (1-2) at Rock Hill Sports and Event Center has a projected final score of 74-70 based on our computer prediction, with Holy Cross taking home the win. Game time is at 5:00 PM on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Holy Cross is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) against Winthrop. The two sides are expected to fall short of the 146.5 total.
Holy Cross vs. Winthrop Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Venue: Rock Hill Sports and Event Center
- Line: Winthrop -8.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Winthrop -450, Holy Cross +350
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Holy Cross vs. Winthrop Score Prediction
- Prediction: Holy Cross 74, Winthrop 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Holy Cross vs. Winthrop
- Pick ATS: Holy Cross (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Holy Cross Performance Insights
- Last season Holy Cross posted 66.8 points per game (306th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 72.6 points per contest (254th-ranked).
- The Crusaders ranked third-worst in the nation with 35.6 rebounds allowed per contest. Meanwhile, they grabbed 29.2 boards per game (306th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last year Holy Cross ranked 230th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.4 per game.
- Last year the Crusaders averaged 12.0 turnovers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- With 6.8 threes per game, the Crusaders were 237th in the nation. They had a 36.6% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 53rd in college basketball.
- Holy Cross surrendered 6.8 treys per game (128th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 32.6% three-point percentage (106th-ranked).
- Holy Cross attempted 39.5 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 67.8% of the shots it took (and 73% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.7 threes per contest, which were 32.2% of its shots (and 27% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.