Stonehill vs. Buffalo Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Buffalo Bulls (2-1) and Stonehill Skyhawks (0-4) matching up at Alumni Arena has a projected final score of 75-56 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Buffalo, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Skyhawks dropped their most recent outing 69-49 against Bryant on Tuesday.
Stonehill vs. Buffalo Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Arena in Buffalo, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Stonehill vs. Buffalo Score Prediction
- Prediction: Buffalo 75, Stonehill 56
Other NEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stonehill Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Skyhawks were outscored by 5.6 points per game last season (scoring 60.0 points per game to rank 274th in college basketball while giving up 65.6 per contest to rank 212th in college basketball) and had a -164 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Stonehill put up more points (62.1 per game) than it did overall (60.0) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Skyhawks put up 60.6 points per game last season, 1.1 more than they averaged away (59.5).
- At home, Stonehill gave up 60.2 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 69.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.