Stonehill vs. Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Kentucky Wildcats (2-1) and the Stonehill Skyhawks (1-3) at Rupp Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 86-59 and heavily favors Kentucky to come out on top. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Stonehill is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 37.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 146.5 over/under.
Stonehill vs. Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Rupp Arena
- Line: Kentucky -37.5
- Point Total: 146.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stonehill vs. Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kentucky 86, Stonehill 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Stonehill vs. Kentucky
- Pick ATS: Stonehill (+37.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stonehill Performance Insights
- Offensively, Stonehill put up 67.0 points per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It allowed 69.6 points per contest at the other end (159th-ranked).
- The Skyhawks found it difficult to accumulate rebounds last season, ranking 16th-worst in college basketball with 28.0 rebounds per game. They ranked 319th by allowing 33.6 boards per contest.
- Stonehill ranked 249th in the country with 12.2 dimes per contest.
- With 12.8 turnovers per game, the Skyhawks ranked 272nd in the country. They forced 13.0 turnovers per contest, which ranked 95th in college basketball.
- The Skyhawks made 7.7 threes per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 35.3% three-point percentage (108th-ranked).
- Last year Stonehill gave up 8.2 treys per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.4% (229th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Stonehill took 58.5% two-pointers, accounting for 66.8% of the team's baskets. It shot 41.5% threes (33.2% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.