UMass vs. Harvard: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Harvard Crimson (3-0) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (2-0) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at William D. Mullins Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMass vs. Harvard Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Venue: William D. Mullins Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UMass Betting Records & Stats
- In 11 of 29 games last season, UMass and its opponents went over 151.5 points.
- UMass' outings last season had an average of 141.2 points, 10.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- UMass won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- UMass finished with an 8-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter, the Minutemen had a record of 3-2 (60%).
- UMass has an implied moneyline win probability of 63.6% in this matchup.
UMass vs. Harvard Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 151.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 151.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional UMass Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Minutemen scored only 3.4 more points per game (69.8) than the Crimson allowed (66.4).
- UMass went 12-8 against the spread and 13-8 overall last season when scoring more than 66.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMass vs. Harvard Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
UMass vs. Harvard Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||4-5-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|75.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||67.1|
|68.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.3|
|8-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||2-7-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.