Boston College vs. Harvard Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Harvard Crimson (4-0) and the Boston College Eagles (3-0) facing off at Silvio O. Conte Forum (on November 18) at 5:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 77-71 victory for Harvard, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Harvard projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup against Boston College. The over/under is currently listed at 138.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Boston College vs. Harvard Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
- Line: Boston College -6.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Boston College -250, Harvard +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston College vs. Harvard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 77, Boston College 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Boston College vs. Harvard
- Pick ATS: Harvard (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston College Performance Insights
- Last season, Boston College was 312th in the nation on offense (66.6 points scored per game) and 179th defensively (70.2 points allowed).
- Last year, the Eagles were 241st in the nation in rebounds (30.8 per game) and 185th in rebounds conceded (31.3).
- Boston College was 221st in the nation in assists (12.5 per game) last season.
- At 5.7 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 31.9% from downtown last year, the Eagles were 329th and 305th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Boston College was 300th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 8.3 last season. It was 18th-worst in 3-point percentage allowed at 36.8%.
- Boston College attempted 68.5% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 31.5% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 77% of Boston College's buckets were 2-pointers, and 23% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.