Boston College vs. Harvard: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Boston College Eagles (3-0) bring a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the Harvard Crimson (4-0), who have won four straight. The Eagles are favorites (-6.5) in the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET (on ACC Network Extra) on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The over/under is 138.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Boston College vs. Harvard Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boston College Betting Records & Stats
- Boston College and its opponents went over 138.5 combined points in 15 of 30 games last season.
- The average amount of points in Boston College's outings last season was 136.8, which is 1.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Boston College won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- Boston College finished 5-4 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 55.6% of those games).
- The Eagles had a 5-2 record last year (winning 71.4% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter.
- Boston College has an implied moneyline win probability of 71.4% in this matchup.
Boston College vs. Harvard Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 138.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 138.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Boston College Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 66.6 points per game the Eagles put up were only 0.2 more points than the Crimson allowed (66.4).
- Boston College went 7-6 against the spread and 10-4 overall last season when scoring more than 66.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Boston College vs. Harvard Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Boston College vs. Harvard Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-9-0||Home ATS Record||4-5-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|66.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||67.1|
|68.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.3|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||2-7-0|
|8-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.