Boston University vs. Rider Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Boston University Terriers (3-0) versus the Rider Broncs (1-2) at Alumni Gymnasium is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 58-57 in favor of Boston University. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Terriers enter this game following a 60-53 win against Yale on Tuesday.
Boston University vs. Rider Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Gymnasium in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Boston University vs. Rider Score Prediction
- Prediction: Boston University 58, Rider 57
Other Patriot Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Boston University Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Terriers averaged 68.1 points per game last season (119th in college basketball) while giving up 57.3 per contest (26th in college basketball). They had a +355 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 10.8 points per game.
- Boston University averaged 3 more points in Patriot games (71.1) than overall (68.1).
- In 2022-23, the Terriers averaged 12.1 more points per game at home (73.9) than away (61.8).
- In 2022-23, Boston University gave up 3.9 more points per game at home (59.2) than on the road (55.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.