Brad Marchand Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
The Boston Bruins, Brad Marchand among them, meet the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at TD Garden. Thinking about a wager on Marchand? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brad Marchand vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -250)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marchand Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Marchand has a plus-minus of +6, while averaging 19:23 on the ice per game.
- Marchand has netted a goal in a game six times this season in 15 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Marchand has a point in 12 of 15 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- In eight of 15 games this year, Marchand has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 71.4% that Marchand goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 54.5% of Marchand going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Marchand Stats vs. the Canadiens
- The Canadiens have conceded 59 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 27th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-10) ranks 25th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.