Harvard vs. Boston College Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game at Silvio O. Conte Forum has the Harvard Crimson (4-0) squaring off against the Boston College Eagles (3-0) at 5:00 PM (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a win for Harvard by a score of 77-71, who is slightly favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Harvard should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 6.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 138.5 over/under.
Harvard vs. Boston College Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
- Line: Boston College -6.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Boston College -250, Harvard +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Harvard vs. Boston College Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 77, Boston College 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Harvard vs. Boston College
- Pick ATS: Harvard (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Harvard Performance Insights
- Harvard scored 68.4 points per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while giving up 66.4 points per contest (69th-ranked).
- The Crimson averaged 34.3 rebounds per game (44th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 30.2 rebounds per contest (116th-ranked).
- Last season Harvard ranked 163rd in college basketball in assists, delivering 13.2 per game.
- With 12.9 turnovers per game, the Crimson ranked 283rd in the country. They forced 12.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 133rd in college basketball.
- The Crimson ranked 20th-worst in college basketball with a 30.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, they made 6.6 three-pointers per game (266th-ranked in college basketball).
- Harvard was 177th in the nation with 7.2 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 67th with a 31.9% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Harvard took 62.5% two-pointers and 37.5% three-pointers last season. Of the team's buckets, 73.7% were two-pointers and 26.3% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.