How to Watch the Harvard vs. Yale Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Yale Bulldogs (6-3) and the Harvard Crimson (8-1) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at the Yale Bowl in a battle of Ivy League foes.
On defense, Yale has been a top-25 unit, ranking 21st-best by giving up just 20.1 points per game. The offense ranks 31st (30.7 points per game). With 373.4 total yards per game on offense, Harvard ranks 48th in the FCS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 64th, allowing 353.1 total yards per contest.
Read below where we dig deep into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on ESPNU.
Harvard vs. Yale Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: New Haven, Connecticut
- Venue: Yale Bowl
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- UCLA vs USC
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
Harvard vs. Yale Key Statistics
|373.4 (76th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||364.7 (82nd)|
|353.1 (40th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||350.6 (36th)|
|208.9 (12th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||163.9 (34th)|
|164.6 (101st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.8 (66th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Harvard Stats Leaders
- Charles DePrima has thrown for 951 yards (105.7 ypg) to lead Harvard, completing 50% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 518 yards (57.6 ypg) on 84 carries with five touchdowns.
- Shane McLaughlin has run the ball 142 times for 780 yards, with six touchdowns.
- Cooper Barkate's 434 receiving yards (48.2 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 35 catches on 26 targets with three touchdowns.
- Tim Dowd has caught nine passes and compiled 231 receiving yards (25.7 per game) with one touchdown.
- Tyler Neville has racked up 204 reciving yards (22.7 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Yale Stats Leaders
- Nolan Grooms has been a dual threat for Yale so far this season. He has 1,773 passing yards, completing 66.5% of his passes and tossing 20 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 576 yards (64.0 ypg) on 123 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Joshua Pitsenberger has been handed the ball 94 times this year and racked up 349 yards (38.8 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Mason Tipton's leads his squad with 776 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 52 catches (out of 42 targets) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Ryan Lindley has put together a 314-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 31 passes on 27 targets.
- Chase Nenad has been the target of seven passes and compiled 11 grabs for 132 yards, an average of 14.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yale or Harvard gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.