Holy Cross vs. Elon Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Elon Phoenix (2-2) and the Holy Cross Crusaders (1-3) at Rock Hill Sports and Event Center has a projected final score of 82-72 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Elon squad taking home the win. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Elon is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) versus Holy Cross. The two sides are expected to go over the 143.5 total.
Holy Cross vs. Elon Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Venue: Rock Hill Sports and Event Center
- Line: Elon -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Elon -120, Holy Cross +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Holy Cross vs. Elon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Elon 82, Holy Cross 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Holy Cross vs. Elon
- Pick ATS: Elon (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Holy Cross Performance Insights
- Last season Holy Cross posted 66.8 points per game (306th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 72.6 points per contest (254th-ranked).
- The Crusaders ranked 306th in the country with 29.2 boards per game, but they allowed 35.6 rebounds per game, which ranked third-worst in college basketball.
- Holy Cross ranked 230th in the country with 12.4 dimes per contest.
- The Crusaders ranked 200th in the nation with 12 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 238th with 11.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Crusaders were 237th in college basketball with 6.8 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 53rd with a 36.6% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Holy Cross gave up 6.8 three-pointers per game (128th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 32.6% three-point percentage (106th-ranked).
- Holy Cross took 67.8% two-pointers and 32.2% from three-point land last year. Of the team's buckets, 73% were two-pointers and 27% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.