How to Watch the Holy Cross vs. Georgetown Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Holy Cross Crusaders (6-4) and the Georgetown Hoyas (5-5) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Fitton Field in a clash of Patriot League opponents.
Holy Cross ranks 90th in total defense this year (384.3 yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the FCS with 466.6 total yards per game. From an offensive standpoint, Georgetown is posting 401.2 total yards per game (29th-ranked). It ranks 31st in the FCS on the other side of the ball (311.0 total yards surrendered per game).
Below in this story, we give you all the info you need to know about how to view this game on ESPN+.
Holy Cross vs. Georgetown Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fitton Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
Holy Cross vs. Georgetown Key Statistics
|466.6 (5th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||401.2 (32nd)|
|384.3 (92nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.0 (32nd)|
|256.7 (3rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||146.5 (65th)|
|209.9 (56th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||254.7 (22nd)|
|3 (103rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Holy Cross Stats Leaders
- Matthew Sluka has been a dual threat for Holy Cross so far this season. He has 1,600 passing yards, completing 62.8% of his passes and tossing 19 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He's rushed for 1,082 yards (108.2 ypg) on 159 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Jordan Fuller has piled up 1,046 yards on 156 carries, scoring 18 times.
- Jalen Coker's 934 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 53 times and has registered 53 receptions and 14 touchdowns.
- Justin Shorter has hauled in 33 passes while averaging 41.7 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Tyler Purdy's 14 grabs have turned into 166 yards and one touchdown.
Georgetown Stats Leaders
- Tyler Knoop has thrown for 2,119 yards (211.9 ypg) while completing 63.8% of his passes and tossing 18 touchdown passes with 10 interceptions this season. He's also run for 151 yards with two touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Joshua Stakely, has carried the ball 119 times for 591 yards (59.1 per game) with six touchdowns. He's also caught 28 passes for 221 yards and five touchdowns.
- Naieem Kearney has run for 556 yards across 122 attempts, scoring five touchdowns.
- Jimmy Kibble's 669 receiving yards (66.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions on 31 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Nicholas Dunnenman has caught 66 passes and compiled 668 receiving yards (66.8 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Brock Biestek has racked up 350 reciving yards (35.0 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Holy Cross or Georgetown gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.