James van Riemsdyk Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
James van Riemsdyk and the Boston Bruins will meet the Montreal Canadiens at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Fancy a wager on van Riemsdyk in the Bruins-Canadiens matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
James van Riemsdyk vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +220)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
van Riemsdyk Season Stats Insights
- van Riemsdyk's plus-minus rating this season, in 14:12 per game on the ice, is +5.
- van Riemsdyk has netted a goal in a game three times this year in 15 games played, including multiple goals once.
- van Riemsdyk has a point in seven games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- van Riemsdyk has an assist in five of 15 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- van Riemsdyk's implied probability to go over his point total is 48.8% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 31.2% of van Riemsdyk going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
van Riemsdyk Stats vs. the Canadiens
- On defense, the Canadiens are giving up 59 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 27th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 25th-ranked goal differential (-10).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.