How to Watch the Merrimack vs. Duquesne Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Merrimack Warriors (5-5) meet a fellow NEC foe when they host the Duquesne Dukes (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Duane Stadium.
Merrimack sports the 96th-ranked offense this season (314.6 yards per game), and has been even better defensively, ranking ninth-best with only 271.6 yards allowed per game. In terms of total yards, Duquesne ranks 42nd in the FCS (377.3 total yards per game) and 59th on defense (348.1 total yards allowed per game).
We will go deep into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on NEC Front Row.
Merrimack vs. Duquesne Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: NEC Front Row
- City: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Venue: Duane Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- UCLA vs USC
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
Merrimack vs. Duquesne Key Statistics
|314.6 (91st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||377.3 (42nd)|
|271.6 (12th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||348.1 (63rd)|
|191.2 (23rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||159.9 (42nd)|
|123.4 (125th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||217.4 (48th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (124th)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (10th)|
Merrimack Stats Leaders
- Malakai Anthony has compiled 727 yards (72.7 ypg) on 40-of-78 passing with eight touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- The team's top rusher, Tyvon Edmonds Jr., has carried the ball 255 times for 1,170 yards (117 per game), scoring nine times.
- Brendon Wyatt has carried the ball 52 times for 280 yards (28 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Donovan Wadley's leads his squad with 458 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 23 receptions (out of 17 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Jelani Mason has caught 16 passes for 234 yards (23.4 yards per game) this year.
- Seth Sweitzer's 13 grabs have yielded 211 yards and three touchdowns.
Duquesne Stats Leaders
- Darius Perrantes has racked up 2,073 yards (207.3 yards per game) while completing 50.2% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes with 17 interceptions this season.
- Edward Robinson III has run for 542 yards on 105 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Taj Butts has run for 475 yards across 88 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- DJ Powell has collected 31 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 667 (66.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 25 times and has eight touchdowns.
- Keshawn Brown has caught 32 passes and compiled 581 receiving yards (58.1 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Tedy Afful's 24 targets have resulted in 22 receptions for 425 yards and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Merrimack or Duquesne gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.