Best Bets & Odds for the Oklahoma State vs. Houston Game – Saturday, November 18
The No. 24 Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) face a Big 12 matchup versus the Houston Cougars (4-6). For odds and best bets, keep scrolling.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Oklahoma State vs. Houston? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Oklahoma State vs. Houston?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Oklahoma State 32, Houston 23
- Oklahoma State has been the moneyline favorite four total times this season. They've finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Cowboys have played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in only two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- This season, Houston has been the underdog seven times and won three of those games.
- The Cougars have not won as an underdog of +200 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Cowboys a 71.4% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Oklahoma State (-6.5)
- In nine Oklahoma State games this season, it has six wins against the spread.
- The Cowboys have been favored by 6.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Against the spread, Houston is 4-5-0 this season.
- The Cougars have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more four times this season and covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Oklahoma State vs. Houston matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (57.5)
- This season, four of Oklahoma State's 10 games have gone over Saturday's over/under of 57.5 points.
- There have been three Houston games that have ended with a combined score higher than 57.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 52 points per game, 5.5 points fewer than the total of 57.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52.6||54.3||50.5|
|Implied Total AVG||29||30.8||26.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-1||3-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||56.6||57.5||55.5|
|Implied Total AVG||32.4||32.6||32.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||2-2||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.