How to Watch the Stonehill vs. LIU Post Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Stonehill Skyhawks (4-5) and the LIU Post Pioneers (4-6) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at W.B. Mason Stadium in a clash of NEC foes.
Stonehill is putting up 319.6 yards per game on offense this season (93rd in the FCS), and is giving up 379.9 yards per game (86th) on the other side of the ball. LIU Post is accumulating 19.3 points per contest on offense this season (100th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 25 points per contest (50th-ranked) on defense.
Below in this article, we will give all the details you need to know about how to see this game on NEC Front Row.
Stonehill vs. LIU Post Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: NEC Front Row
- City: North Easton, Massachusetts
- Venue: W.B. Mason Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
Stonehill vs. LIU Post Key Statistics
|319.6 (110th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||302.1 (95th)|
|379.9 (59th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||358.5 (72nd)|
|162.3 (37th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||166.4 (32nd)|
|157.2 (108th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||135.7 (120th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (114th)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (5th)|
Stonehill Stats Leaders
- Ashur Carraha has 1,429 pass yards for Stonehill, completing 48.9% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 98 rushing yards (10.9 ypg) on 40 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Jermaine Corbett, has carried the ball 173 times for 791 yards (87.9 per game) and five touchdowns. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 145 receiving yards on 20 catches.
- This season, Tom Comella has carried the ball 53 times for 247 yards (27.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chris Domercat's 485 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 22 times and has collected 34 catches and five touchdowns.
- Noah Canty has caught 24 passes for 269 yards (29.9 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
LIU Post Stats Leaders
- Chris Howell leads LIU Post with 790 yards on 59-of-115 passing with five touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 208 rushing yards (20.8 ypg) on 55 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Davon Wells, has carried the ball 41 times for 328 yards (32.8 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 352 receiving yards (35.2 per game) on 24 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- Pat Bowen has rushed for 316 yards on 53 carries with one touchdown.
- Owen Glascoe has put together a 260-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He's caught 23 passes on 21 targets.
- Aviyon Smith-Mack's 11 grabs (on 14 targets) have netted him 179 yards (17.9 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Stonehill or LIU Post gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.