UMass vs. Liberty: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The UMass Minutemen (3-7) are big 27.5-point underdogs on Saturday, November 18, 2023 against the No. 25 Liberty Flames (10-0). The over/under is 63.5 for this matchup.
Liberty sports the 34th-ranked defense this year (20.7 points allowed per game), and has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 10th-best with 39 points per game. UMass has not been getting things done on defense, ranking 24th-worst with 416.1 total yards surrendered per game. It has been more productive on offense, posting 359.5 total yards per contest (88th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UMass vs. Liberty Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Venue: Williams Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UMass vs. Liberty? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
UMass Recent Performance
- Offensively, the Minutemen are struggling right now -- in their past three games, they are gaining only 273.3 yards per game (-107-worst in college football). On defense, they are conceding 332 (45th-ranked).
- The Minutemen are -82-worst in college football in points scored for the past three games (17.3 per game) and -67-worst in points allowed (32.7).
- In its past three games, UMass has thrown for 90 yards per game (-122-worst in the nation), and conceded 150.3 through the air (29th).
- The Minutemen are gaining 183.3 rushing yards per game in their past three games (66th in college football), and giving up 181.7 per game (-56-worst).
- Over their past three contests, the Minutemen have one win against the spread, and are 3-0 overall.
- In UMass' past three games, it has gone over the total once.
Week 12 FBS Independent Betting Trends
UMass Betting Records & Stats
- So far this year, UMass has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Minutemen have not covered the spread when an underdog by 27.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- UMass has hit the over in seven of their 10 games with a set total (70%).
- This season, UMass has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- UMass is this season when entering a game as the underdog by +1400 or more on the moneyline.
UMass Stats Leaders
- Taisun Phommachanh has recored 1,038 passing yards, or 103.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 62.3% of his passes and has tossed four touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Kay'Ron Adams has run for 1,014 yards on 201 carries so far this year while scoring nine times on the ground.
- Gregroy Desrosiers has racked up 285 yards (on 31 carries) with four touchdowns.
- Anthony Simpson has hauled in 637 receiving yards on 45 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- George Johnson has 28 receptions (on 45 targets) for a total of 355 yards (35.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Mark Pope's 42 targets have resulted in 24 receptions for 301 yards and one touchdown.
- Billy Wooden leads the team with five sacks, and also has five TFL and 39 tackles.
- UMass' leading tackler, Nahji Logan, has 43 tackles, two TFL, and 0.5 sacks this year.
- Juan Lua has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 16 tackles and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.