Boston College vs. Providence Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Providence Friars (2-1) and the Boston College Eagles (2-2) clashing at Alumni Hall (RI) in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 63-60 victory for Providence according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Eagles head into this game after an 88-66 loss to Ohio State on Thursday.
Boston College vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Hall (RI) in Providence, Rhode Island
Boston College vs. Providence Score Prediction
- Prediction: Providence 63, Boston College 60
Other ACC Predictions
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Duke vs Stanford
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- South Alabama vs Florida State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Boston College Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles scored 65.9 points per game last season (160th in college basketball) and gave up 66.7 (241st in college basketball) for a -27 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Boston College scored 62.3 points per game in ACC action, and 65.9 overall.
- The Eagles scored 67.9 points per game at home last season, and 63.1 away.
- Boston College conceded fewer points at home (64.6 per game) than away (72.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.